January 12, 2012

All Stitched Up!

I LOVE stitching on layouts, cards and other craft projects. I just think it is so cute and adds a great touch! I have always been a little sad that I couldn't stitch on my Studio J layouts...until now!! They have added some fabulous stitching options to your embellishing options in Studio J. I'm in heaven!



Check out the cute stitched ribbon in the layout above. I created that stitched looking ribbon simply by dragging the running stitch pattern on top of the ribbon and then choosing a color. That's it! So easy!

There are tons of stitching options in Studio J...a variety of stitches, cross-stitches, stitched shapes like circles, hearts and flowers, and there are even stitched pennants and banners. All you do is click and drag them on...fast and easy just like all of our other embellishments. So swing on over to studioj.com and play....you'll love it!

No comments: