- good friends to stamp and scrapbook with
- cameras, without which I couldn't take photos of my precious memories to help me remember them
- a dear husband who supports me in my stamping and scrapbooking and never gives me grief about a messy house when I've been stamping instead!
- three dear children who inspire me to scrapbook
- and of course fabulous stamps and papers to play with! :)
November 22, 2008
I'm thankful for......
at 10:25 PM
November 18, 2008
I am so excited about my upcoming holiday gift workshop! We will be making these adorable Christmas countdown Calendars...great gifts for family and friends! You can countdown the days until Christmas with songs to sing and activities to do together each day in December.
The workshop is Tuesday, December 2nd at 10 am or an evening session at 7pm. Everyone is welcome! Just let me know and we'll have fun creating Christmas gifts together!
November 10, 2008
I love snowmen! Maybe because I love looking out the window at freshly fallen snow (notice I did not say “Driving” in the snow! LOL!). Here is another fun snowman card actually made by my sister Alli using the All Decked Out stamp set. See…another reason why it’s a must have stamp set!
November 4, 2008
I love snowmen! And this little snowman guy just has to be the cutest around. And a friend gave me the idea of using our cool Chenille brads as his earmuffs....and it worked perfectly! This snowman set is called All Decked Out and is the November stamp of the month. It's a must have!
at 11:09 AM