October 3, 2011

Simple and Sweet



It's that time! Christmas will be upon us before we know it. Wouldn't it be nice to have all our Christmas cards ready before December? This months SOTM is a step in the right direction. When you purchase $50 in product, you can also purchase this cute set for just $5! Then you can enjoy creating sweet and simple projects to make your holiday season festive! Watch for more cute and easy projects using this adorable stamp set each day this week! You will be inspired by simple and sweet holiday creations that you can create in a snap!

By the way, aren't these children in this above layout adorable? They are my nieces and nephew! So stinkin' cute! They were thrilled to be featured in the Close to My Heart Idea book! My nephew even said, "I'm famous now!" I love it. What a cutie. 


No comments: