- Sweetheart paper packet
- Hollyhock and Baby Pink ink pads
- Heart stamps (there are a variety of fabulous new sets to choose from in the Spring/Summer Idea Book)
- 1 ¼” circle punch
- Scallop punch
- White ribbon collection
- Clear Sparkles
- 1x8 cellophane bags (I purchased mine at: www.gtbag.com; “Ultra Clear Lip and Tape 1x8 bags")
1. These sweet little M&M treats are simple to make. I love simple Valentines treat because I tend to have to make them in mass my kids’ friends, neighbors etc! Your children can even help! To get started, have your kids fill the 1x8 cellophane bags with M&M’s. I like to make a pattern, but they can get creative if they would like.
2. Now, use the 1 ¼” circle punch to punch a white cardstock circle. Stamp your desired heart with Hollyhock ink. Sponge the edges with Baby Pink ink.
3. Mount the circle on Hollyhock cardstock. Now punch a scalloped circle out of floral paper from the Sweetheart paper packet. Add the heart circle in the middle of the scalloped circle.Add a sparkle to the center of your heart. Now, punch a hole at the top, and thread white organza ribbon through it to tie it to the M&M tube. That’s it! Sweet and Simple!