Here is how to make these fun and easy Halloween sour cream containers. Don't they look just like the shape of the containers of sour cream you get at Wendy's? :)
1. Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of paper or cardstock.
2. Put adhesive on the two long sides and one short side. Now put the short sides together to create a tube, just enough so that the adhesive overlaps the other side.
3. Now close one end together (your adhesive is already on the inside of the paper so you are all set!)
4. For an extra touch, you can crimp the end you just glued together, crimping about 1/2 to 1 inch. It's just a cute little touch to add, but totally optional so don't worry about it if you do not have a crimper handy.
5. Fill with candy and treats (Yum!). Now repeat steps 3 and 4, but this time, close the tube at 90 degrees from the other end. So, one end will close one direction, and the second end will close another direction, as shown in the photo.
6. Last of all, punch a small hole in one end and tie on a cute tag. That's it! You can make these in less than 3-5 minutes so they are perfect for making for party favors etc! Have fun!