August 2, 2010

Washer Pendants


Ever thought of making jewelry out of scrapbooking supplies? Well you can! And it’s both fun and easy! I made these Washer Pendant Necklaces for my upcoming Operation Smile Auction! Shhhh....but it's a secret! LOL! Here is what you need to make them:

· Washers (this is the only non-scrapbooking supply you need. I use Fender washers from the hardware store that are 3/8” by 1 ½”)

· Paper – great way to use up scraps!

· Accents – I used bitty paper flowers, bitty sparkles and our Rub-ons.

· Liquid glass – LOVE this!

· Hemp – Our thin hemp is great for completing the necklace with.


Watch later this week for a step-by-step tutorial!! You will love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, Love this idea! I'm certainly going to try it out myself. I love making "cheap" but nice things as gifts for my co-workers. I think they'll love these! Colleen

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

I never would have thought to use rub-ons... what a great idea! I am going to try these next weekend... they would make great Christmas gifts...Happy crafting!