Ever thought of making jewelry out of scrapbooking supplies? Well you can! And it’s both fun and easy! I made these Washer Pendant Necklaces for my upcoming Operation Smile Auction! Shhhh....but it's a secret! LOL! Here is what you need to make them:
· Washers (this is the only non-scrapbooking supply you need. I use Fender washers from the hardware store that are 3/8” by 1 ½”)
· Paper – great way to use up scraps!
· Accents – I used bitty paper flowers, bitty sparkles and our Rub-ons.
· Liquid glass – LOVE this!
· Hemp – Our thin hemp is great for completing the necklace with.
Watch later this week for a step-by-step tutorial!! You will love it!