September 28, 2009

Workshop Fun!



You’re Invited to the Family Album Workshop!

When: Saturday, October 10th from 1-4pm or

Tuesday, October 20th from 10am -1pm and 7-9pm

Where: Tracy Liu’s home (288 Gold River Circle, Orem – email for directions)


Cost: $17 All of the supplies will be cut and ready for you! All you need to bring is your favorite adhesive!

RSVP: Please RSVP by Saturday, October 3rd specifying which date you would like to attend. Email me at: tracy@myctmh.com. If you are interested in attending the workshop, but these dates are not convenient, please let me know.


If you are interested in getting together a group of friends, I would be happy to come to your home to teach the workshop at a time convenient for you! And you receive fabulous hostess gifts as well! For more information email me at
tracy@myctmh.com or call me at 801-224-6995.




No comments: