April 15, 2009

Tickled Pink!

I'm really tickled pink to announce that Close to My Heart's Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit is available beginning today! You can purchase this fabulous kit for only $34.95 or earn it free! To get your Tickled Pink kit, email me or visit www.tracy.myctmh.com.

And it gets even better! As another fun way to celebrate this special month, Close to My Heart has created a website, www.scrapbookandshare.com, that you can visit to share your artwork and win Close To My Heart products. To participate in the Scrapbook and Share contest, simply send us a JPEG image of a two-page layout that highlights you in some way to scrapbookandshare@closetomyheart.com. Along with your submission, you’ll want to share why the layout highlights you. At the end of May, finalists will be selected from all of the entries, and you and your customers will be able to vote for your favorites. The winners in each category will receive $150 US retail in Close To My Heart products.

No comments: